Acupuncture is an ancient medicine that has originated in China.
Acupuncture is based on the finding that the internal circulation (energy and blood circulation) can be influenced by stimulation of certain points on the skin.
The internal energy circulation finds its reflection in virtual pathways on the skin. These pathways are called meridians.
Many different kinds of points are defined on each Meridian.
So there are:
– Alarm points, these will be sensitive if something goes wrong with the energy circulation in a particular meridian system and possibly the associated organ
– Points of blockade, indicate an energy blockade in a meridian system
– Lo-and yuan points: these are, as it were, taps by which energy can flow from one to the other meridian system
– 4 energy barrier points for each main articulation (shoulder, elbow, wrist; hip, knee, ankle)
– and many others.
The skin is also the barrier for the body between the inside and outside world. And the internal circulation is equally influenced by the outside world. For example, we can the improve the resilience of the body against external influences such as cold, wind and humidity.
In which cases do we use acupuncture in the Rééquilibration Fonctionnelle®? (Whether or not in conjunction with osteopathy)
- Stressrelated complaints
- Feeling of depression
- Sleeping disorder
- Mild abdominal complaints, complaints in the menopause, premenstrual syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome
- Osteoarthritis that not yet needs surgery, generalized osteoarthritis, tendinitis
- Complaints which are being influenced by weather conditions
- Sciatica, slipped disc
Do we always use needles?
Certainly not. In the Method Solère, where we often combine mechanical and energetical treatment in the same session, we prefer the use of vacuum cuppings. Roland Solère even designed a special apparatus for this. This treatment of acupuncture points becomes more efficient in this case.
Intake interview and 1st session: € 40,-
Follow up session: € 30,-